Monday, June 15, 2009

Easier Faster Blogging With Zemanta

I'm always on the lookout for time-cutting tips and tricks to streamline my blogging work flow, so I was delighted when I found this Firefox plug-in called Zemanta.

I've been using it on this blog for about two weeks and so far I really like it. Zemanta is a plug-in that simplifies the process of finding images, related links, and related posts. The plug-in uses your post title to search the internet for related content and with a simple click it adds the content to your post.

My favorite feature is the "Reblog" button at the bottom of the post, making it super easy for any blogger to link to your post. The short video above gives you a brief introduction into the features available. Best part is that Zemanta is compatible with most blogging platforms!

Have any of you tried Zemanta or any other blogging enhancing software? I'd love to hear about your experience.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment