Saturday, February 21, 2009

Welcome To Food Bloggers Unite!

FOOD BLOGGERS UNITE! is a hub for budding food bloggers in search of tech tips, ideas, and questions about food blogging! Blogging about food can be an isolating activity, so this blog is created to foster community and serve as a resource for beginning food bloggers. Check out the Food Photography, Tech, and Writing Tips!

Food Bloggers Unite! is run by Danny, a Los Angeles based food blogger. Danny is Assistant Professor of Digital Photography, a local food advocate, and an amateur food blogger.

If you'd like to receive free email updates of my posts, sign up for my free email newsletter!


Are you a food blogger with tips and tricks to share? Consider submitting a guest post....check out my GUEST POST OPEN CALL for more information.

If you have any questions, comments, or tips please contact me HERE


FOOD BLOGGERS UNITE! is the creation of Danny, an amateur blogger who like you, is trying to figure out how to maintain a successful blog. You can read his recipes over at www.overthehillandonaroll.com

7 comments:

  1. Please don't assist, encourage or incite them! There are too many food blogs as there is, and most are by people who think what they have to say is relevant, interesting and original--but they are wrong! Nobody cares what they made for last week's dinner party, and no one wants to see a poorly lit photo of it. Besides, most of these people are trying to appear as some food-savvy, cooler-than-thou, this-is-really-the-way-I-live, trend-setter. But we all know that most are none of the above, and just seeking some sort of self-validation. Let's not be their enablers! I believe in the democratization of the Web, but most of these bloggers should choose to spectate, and not participate. It's a credibility issue. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... just, wow. You know, now that you mention it, I know a lot of 8 year olds ruining the credibility of baseball. And don't get me started on all the "singers" tarnishing the art at our local high school talent show. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Grant,

    Bite me! Who peed in your Cheerios this morning?
    Let's see if you can produce a decent blog while handling a career, family, spouse, etc. These bloggers are trying to produce good writing and good cooking, and are willing to share these experiences with the rest of us. Why would you want to ruin that? There's plenty of room on the Internet for all of us.
    It's like people who complain about all the crap on TV: they don't have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all the info. I'm just getting started myself as a food blogger after building a decent following with another blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site....I'm so glad I found it. Thanks for sharing all your tips to us food bloggers. I'm so new at this that I can use all the help I can get...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete