Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guest Blogger Open Call

Have A Tip To Share?

Do you have a food blogging tip to share? Consider submitting a guest post. FOOD BLOGGERS UNITE! will be accepting guest post submissions on a regular basis.

What's A Guest Post?

A guest post is a post that is written by you, and published by me on this blog!

Why Should You Submit A Guest Post?

Guest blogging is a great way to increase traffic to your blog. If I publish one of your posts, a link to your site will be prominently featured in the post, therefore driving new readers to your blog!

How Do I Submit A Post?

Simply write up the post and send it to me via email. If it fits the style and content of the blog, I'll publish it and send you an email to let you know!

What Type Of Post Should I Submit?

FOOD BLOGGERS UNITE! is a blog-resource intended to help first-time food bloggers succeed. Therefore, I am looking for tips, suggestions, or observations that will help first-time bloggers. Did you find a particular plug-in that you cant live without? Do you have certain tricks when photographing food? Write up a post and send it my way!

Please submit all guest-posts with images if applicable, to GUEST BLOGGER OPEN CALL

No comments:

Post a Comment