Friday, April 10, 2009

Favorite Food Photos of the Week!

A collection of my favorite food photos found on the internet this week


no-knead bread
A Chow Life - No-Knead Bread

I love the saturated color in this photo...the bread looks crusty and yummy!





Cooking Books - Cinnamon Chocolate Thins

The lighting and styling in this photograph is really beautiful...I love stacks of food!





Bitchincamero - Cuban Picadillo

The detail and sharpness in this image is amazing. Also, the light is very pretty.


Did you take a particularly beautiful food photo this week? Leave me a link in the comment and share it!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Danny! I'm flattered. The cookies are just balancing. They were about equal thinness, so getting them to stack wasn't too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me! I'm delighted to find your blog! It's so helpful and informative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea and Redmenace,

    Thanks for stopping by! Your photos are delightful and I'm happy to share them with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookie pic is beautiful. Lovely composition. Bottom one kind of reminds me of cat food though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Darya,

    Awh, I love that photo....the olives look so yummy and the picadillo so moist...you have to admit the light is gorgeous, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Blog... will definitely be spending some time reading your tips!

    ReplyDelete